Sixteen hour antenatal and hypnobirthing course to provide all the information you need for late pregnancy, labour, birth and early parenthood.
The course will help you
- feel prepared for birth and learn what to expect including signs labour has started, coping strategies such as breathing, comfortable positions, a positive mindset, massage, tools for birth partners and recovery after birth
- know what to expect during induction, assisted birth or caesarean birth and pain management options
- explore and discuss birth and baby topics in more detail, have your questions answered and learn decision making strategies
- feel more confident about birth and caring for a newborn baby including nappy changing, bathing, sleeping, feeding and common concerns
- meet others expecting a baby at a similar time for friendship and support
All our courses include a postnatal reunion once all the babies have been born. This date will be arranged with you and others once your course has started.
You will also benefit from our ongoing support and reassurance during your pregnancy and the early days with your newborn baby. We can support with infant feeding as well as answer all those questions you're bound to have.
Please take a look at www.aboutbirthandbabies.co.uk for more information and www.bookwhen.com/aboutbirthandbabies for the full list of course dates and to book (link also through from our main website).
We're all NCT trained teachers and have additional qualifications in hypnobirthing, feeding, biomechanics and sleep. As a small local business born to support local expecting parents, our courses are priced at just £170 for both mum and birth partner to attend.
Whilst hypnobirthing essentials are woven throughout, you also have the option to 'bolt on' two additional sessions to deepen your knowledge of this helpful programme further.
We'd love to support you on your journey to parenthood!