North Norfolk Community Transport (NNCT) is your local community transport organisation providing a range of services as listed below.
- Weekly Dial a Bus shopping services to North Walsham, Stalham and Hoveton (Roys)
- North Walsham Area Flexibus Service - linking North Walsham and Hoveton with the local villages
- Minibus Hire for community groups
- Lifts to medical appointments for people without access to transport and living in the areas around North Walsham and Stalham
- Monthly Dial-a-Bus trips to Great Yarmouth, Cromer and Norwich.
All our minibuses are fully accessible. Our Dial-a-Bus services give you around two hours to shop or meet up with friends. Our services are available to anyone who has no transport of their own and cannot use public transport, either through ill health or disability or because there isn't a service for them to use. All our services need to be pre-booked. To find out more, call us on 01692 500 840 or visit http://www.northnorfolkcommunitytransport.co.uk/
North Norfolk Community Transport is a partnership between Norfolk County Council, North Norfolk District Council, North Walsham Town Council, Victory Housing and local Parish Councils. Company Limited by Guarantee No. 3924074. Registered Charity No. 1081117
4045 page views.