North Norfolk Community Transport (NNCT) is a local registered charity providing the following services and support:
- Weekly Dial a Ride minibus routes to supermarkets and local market towns, including North Walsham, Wroxham, Sheringham, Cromer, and Holt.
- Transport to medical appointments for people without access to transport and living in Norfth Norfolk. This includes transport to the N&N and Cromer hospital
- Wheelchair accessible transport in our Access car for travel across North Norfolk
- Group trips on an accessible minibus to various places of interest
- Minibus Hire for charities and community groups in Norfolk
Our services are available to anyone in North Norfolk who has no transport of their own and cannot use public transport, either through ill health, disability, or because there isn't an appropriate service for them to use. All of our services need to be pre-booked.
To find out more or to book, please call 01692 500 840, or visit www.nnct.org.uk
Company Limited by Guarantee No. 3924074. Registered Charity No. 1081117
4414 page views.