is a modern cottage built in traditional brick and flint. It is equipped to a high standard and can sleep up to 6 people. It is situated in the heart of the coastal village of Mundesley. 10 minutes from the blue flag beach, and a couple of minutes from local shops , restaurants, cafes and pubs its in a fabulous location. Mundesley is surrounded by beautiful countryside and attractions for all ages.
Accommodation consists of:
- Open plan kitchen/lounge/dining room - with cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, TV (with Sky freeview), DVD player, radio/CD
- 2 bedrooms - one with kingsize bed, one with twin single beds
- Space for a travel-cot in either bedroom
- Double sofabed in sitting room
- Bathroom with shower and bath
- Downstairs WC and shower
- Outside is a small courtyard garden (under development!) with patio chairs and table.
There is parking for 2 cars. Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate pets and smoking in the house.